Saturday, March 25, 2017

Help Me to Fulfill a Dream





                                                   


I have been teaching piano for over thirteen years and I am finally going to have the opportunity to open a school.  I have always wanted to have my own business and I can finally work out of one location, rather than having to travel all over the state to teach!

I am aware that music students increase their reading and math skills, score better on standardized tests, become better organized, and strive to complete tasks to perfection when they learn how to play an instrument.  These skills will help them when they finally land a job!

Out of my desire to help these children, I have started a GoFundMe campaign to raise money to purchase pianos and guitars for each of the locations where I am opening schools.  I need ten pianos in each location.  This way I can reach out to students all over the state who have a desire to learn how to play piano.  My first program begins in April.

I will be teaching beginner piano to children ages six and up.  I will have assistance as I will not be able to be in all places all the time.  It will be a great opportunity to enrich the children.   Please take a look at my GoFundMe campaign and make a donation.  Not only will you help me with startup funding,  but you would be fulfilling another child's dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment